Education: B.E. Mechanical
Software: Auto-CAD/ Auto-CAD Plant 3D
- Conversant with the latest version of AutoCAD with specialization in plant/equipment piping
- Preparation of Overall Layout, P&ID, Isometrics and 3D modeling in AutoCAD
- Sound knowledge of Piping standards followed in the industry
- Line Sizing calculations, Line Routing, and Line supports
- Weight load calculations and preparing the inputs for the civil engineers
- Pipe rack sizing and pipe thickness calculation
- Cable tray routing and sizing
- Good understanding of ANSI and other international Standards
- Understanding of hook-ups and other electrical and instrumentation concepts.
- Interpretation of Stress analysis reports and their implementation in drawings.
- Interprets and applies good engineering practices for the preparation of drawings.
- Project management exposure for handling turnkey packages, EPC orders will be added advantage.
- Experience in handling customer independently as single point contact
Shall have expertise in Auto-CAD/ Auto-CAD Plant 3D with experience in Plant Piping and layout
Education Qualification: Diploma/ BE/ Can be relaxed w.r.t experience.
Minimum 3-4 years (Preferable from Project /EPC industry, Capital equipment industry)