Education: B.E. Mechanical
- Review and understand the provided design specification.
- Update designs for Engineering Changes (ECR) as required and Take follow up with the required Teams for The ECR Approval.
- Create 3D models using Catia, 3dx Inventor.
- Create all required general arrangements, installation, parts, and other required drawings using 3dx based on the 3D model.
- Create BOM and Routings for the design in SAP.
- Work with manufacturing to ensure the manufacturability of the design.
- Review and update design through the 1st Time Build process.
- Update designs for Engineering Changes (ECR) as required.
- Must have experience in an electronics assembly environment and a good knowledge of mechanical design and manufacturing.
Skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Significant Experience working with Catia\3dx design software.
- Capable and experienced in designing mechanical systems.
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience with SAP a plus but not required.
- Years of Experience: 3-5 Years